Friday, January 1, 2016

Bye bye, Old Year 2015

Hello NEW YEAR 2016! A year ago I posted this on my FB, with a caption :"Goodbye, goodbye Year 2014, I'm waving goodbye to you (I couldn't resist)."


     
For the 2015 send off, I have something, too. Jung Dong Ha, waving goodbye to the fans after his concert


The 2015 was very good for him, he established a very strong place in the Korean entertainment, and he was in excellent vocal form the majority of the time.

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~
And this is one of the last performances of 2015.




This was the last concert of 2015, December 31st, "Winter Wonderland". I love his voice. Thank you Dongha; you make so many people happy in many corners of the World. We are so blessed to have you.
                                                                      ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
 And some lovely highlights from 2015, randomly picked by me:











                                                                                          
                       













                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment