Sunday, June 12, 2016

OMG! Notre Dame de Paris!!!!

June 11, 2016, first show. The person who recorded this - thank you so much!
The come-back show already started yesterday, and the first secret recording appeared online. My heart swelled, when I heard this voice in the morning. How can I not love this singer, when his voice moves me to the core. Listening to his a-capella singing at the curtain call of the first performance, I hear something in his voice that makes me think that Dongha is very moved, filled with emotions, almost about to cry. Especially in the first few lines, his voice is trembling. Then he seems to pull himself together.

A video posted by @y.j.j.c on
                                                                     @@@
So now, below, I finally will post the past performance of "Les Temps des Cathedrales", from October 2013 KBS TV show. I think I had intention to post this video at least 2 times on my blog, but I ended not doing this, who knows why. This performance from 3 years ago, was crucial for me, when I was slowly becoming his fan. It simply enchanted me, and sealed my fate. I'm such a happy fan now!


                                                                       @@@
There is another song from this musical that I really love. I love how Dongha sings it, in a bit of the gypsy music style. He performs it in a less formal scenery, simply in one of his concerts in December 2014. I love it so much. The name of the song is "Door of Paris".




No comments:

Post a Comment