Thursday, March 15, 2018

TBT #25 Falling Falling, live at concert on January 25, 2016

"Falling, falling" was my favorite song from Dong Ha's first mini-album BEGIN,  together with another song "She Got". It was also a favorite of many other fans, because it was so upbeat and energetic when Dong Ha performed it  on stage.  Here in this video, he is pretending to be a little seductive, or  sexy, so he tries to shake his hips a little, but it comes out funny. However, even with this endearing awkwardness,  he is still  actually quite hot. 😵

                   

Out of  many on YouTube, I chose this particular "Falling, Falling" video,  because here he is alone on stage, which I like. At certain point of his concert tours, dancers were added whenever he performed this song. That was a real atrocity to me. Personally, I disliked it with passion.  The dancers didn't add anything, except, they were somewhat tacky, and vulgar. The problem I had with them was that they weren't good at all. They were like robots in tight shorts, with dead faces.  They were humping Dong Ha on stage, and it was completely void of any charm, or even fun. It was just downright nasty. Other fans appeared to like it, and encouraged more "sexy" stuff, by screaming their heads off. But I thought that Dong Ha deserved better dancers, who would enrich the show. They needed to have some more sophistication, than just mechanical moves. The decision to employ those poorly trained girls was a mistake. OK, that is all I'll say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment