Saturday, June 13, 2015

Well, I have to keep THIS!

This is a fragment of and insight interview by Arirang TV Station, which broadcasts in the US in English, about the Korean entertainment. It was around end of November 2014, and JDH was answering many questions about his solo career, and about his philosophy as a singer in general. Here he is answering a few questions "What if?"



In this interview, I would say, he looks a little bit tired, as this is the end of the year that he started to work as a solo singer, separated from the band Boohwal. He was so very busy, performing live, recording TV appearances, launching his first solo album, traveling, meeting with fans, starting as regular radio show host. He had mentioned on the first 2015 IS2 show that the previous year had been difficult for him. However, I would say, that his hard work definitely paid off, because now, in 2015, he seems to remain very popular, and very visible, and seems to be much less stressed out. His position in the entertainment business in Korea appears (to me) very strong, judging by the fact he is invited to various TV shows, and to multiple events and interviews as well. Online media reviews are very positive.
The full version of this video is available somewhere on the You Tube. I went to see it again, and I was surprised to find my own comment, which still expresses well what I am thinking.

"Thank you Arirang. As a fan I really appreciate you gave us access to Jung Dong Ha as a person. Dong Ha, thank you for being fearless. Thank you for opening up, to let us know you better. You are a treasure." (Ava Krol)



No comments:

Post a Comment