Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Notre Dame de Paris is coming back!

My two favorite Korean singers will be together in the musical "Notre Dame De Paris"!!! Hong Kwang Ho, and Jung Dong Ha. Kwang Ho will be Quasimodo, and Jung Dong Ha will resume his role as The Poet(Gringoire). I am so very excited. The two of them starred in this musical in 2013 in the same roles. Jung Dong Ha received an award in 2014, as a "Best Rookie" Actor in a Musical" for his role. I really love his performance "Les Temps Des Cathedrales" from 2014. It was one of those performances that blew me away, and made me his fan. I had also thought that my dear friend Joyce would be impressed, and wanted to send it to her, but I never did. The announcement and promo pictures of this year's production have been just released. Also, the following information from Google Translate:





Performance Information
Musical "Notre Dame de Paris"
Performance period: June 17 to August 21,
2016 
Venue: Blue Square Samsung Electronics Hall
Admission: VIP seating ₩ 140,000, OP ₩ 130,000, R ₩ 120,000 , S ₩ 90,000, A ₩ 60,000 

 

                                                                      

        


                                                                                                    ***
According to casting schedule Kwang Ho and Dong Ha will be together in the same show on June 19th (the evening show);  and June 23rd.

I marked Jung Dong Ha with green dots, and Hong Kwang Ho with pink stars. In addition, the hearts are of course by Dongha dates. It's my dream to be able to attend any of their performances, but it will not happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment