Friday, July 28, 2017

12th ANNIVERSARY IS HERE!

My favorite singer in the whole world, debuted officially in July 29th, 2005, with the band Boohwal.
In honor of it, one of the fan created a tribute video, composed from 2016-2017 pictures. Very lovely. And, in celebration of this day, Dong Ha is giving  "The Artist" concert. Normally, for the first 10 years, there were special meets with fans, every July. But, beginning last year, there are no such meetings; instead there is usually something else . This time it's the concert, and also on this day, the episode of Immortal Song2 is broadcast, with Dong Ha being one of the contestants.

Here is the pretty video, capturing the many facial expressions of my favorite singer (thanks김복희).
 This video, I am enjoying without the audio. Not that I don't like Dong Ha singing, of course I love it, but it distracts me from the images. It's like sometimes I prefer to close my eyes, instead of looking at one of his videos, and I only listen to the voice. Here, I really like the choice of pictures used, so pleasing to the the eyes.
  
                                                                                                          

2 comments: