Thursday, July 20, 2017

TBT#12 Some favorite pictures from 2016

For this throwback Thursday, here are some of my favorite images from my 2016 collection, in random order.
My favorite pictures of Dongha are mostly taken by some excellent fans, either at concerts, or at encounters with fans. Very rarely professional photographers are able to capture his inner beauty, so I usually don't choose those professional photos. Only his dedicated fans, who have known, and followed him for years, are able to capture that special something. I once said that Dongha's face was not very expressive, but obviously I must take that back. Bad fan! Bad fan! Many pictures tell otherwise; he has many expressions. Usually, his face is full of smiles. I also like it a lot when he jokingly makes a very serious face sometimes. Like when he says a joke, and then pretends it wasn't him, or that he didn't really mean it to try to be funny. That is kind of adorable. :)
                                                                                 


                                                                     
       























                                  








        
  




***
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment