Saturday, November 4, 2017

Guess who?

Who is this cutie-pie!?  ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Just when I was deciding to take a break from following  Jung Dong Ha day to day activities, these pictures showed up on the Internet a couple of days ago. It's a nice surprise.  I couldn't just leave them without saving. I seriously love this gypsy/bohemian style .


I don't know what was the occasion he was styled like this  - this is a big change from his usual casual/sportsy style. But I am so pleased he is bold enough to try different way of being dressed.  Just like he has a lot of courage to try new things in his performances - various music genres, various voice range - he is also quite bold to show up in public, or being photographed  dressed differently.
(that photoshoot where he was wearing a flowery suit for"bnt" magazine comes to mind).

Why did I want to take a break from being Jung Dong Ha fan? Hmmm. Perhaps because he's been doing so many various appearances at special concerts, radio stations, some TV interviews - that I wasn't able to follow everything. He's been very active promoting his No. 3 mini album  LIFE. I don't seem to know yet much about the album, except for 2 songs. One is the title song which he performs every time, and that song is not very appealing to me. The second song Happy, is nice, but I didn't get a chance yet to listen to other ones.
Another reason for limiting my activities as fan, is a very strong sense of physical distance . The more time passes, the more far away - far, far away - outside the real world - he seems to be. It's difficult to explain. Maybe I should  leave it all behind? These were my thoughts, until these cute pictures popped up! I guess I can't just leave.


















Me, liking these pictures and the way he looks in this style, must be not a typical fan reaction. The other fans must have disliked the images, because the pictures appeared only briefly, and quickly disappeared, without being re-posted like others of his new pics. Nobody even commented on them, ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment