Monday, November 2, 2015

Exciting news: we are getting a musical!

End of the year surprise!!! Dongha will be participating in Musical TURANDOT, as one of main characters.
I didn't even know that such musical existed. I only knew of the opera by Puccini.  The musical apparently has been shown on Asian stages for a while. I am hoping for really good music. Additionally, Ali will have the role of princess Turandot. The two of them hopefully will have a great duet !
I just can't wait! It will be so much fun to see the videos in December, and listen to the two of them singing.


                                                                          ☻ ☻ ☻
Below is the posted today schedule of all the actors. I marked the days that Jung Dong Ha is cast. There will be only 4 days of him performing. However, on December 12 there are 2 shows and on that day Dongha will be with Ali. Oh, how I envy people who will be in the theater that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment