Friday, February 5, 2016

Concert Tour 2016 Announced !!!!

Preliminary concert schedule was announced yesterday, and a full poster has appeared on the Internet this morning. Yay!

The announcement is very preliminary, and a notice in the bottom says that a) MORE DATES WILL BE ADDED LATER (yay!), and b) the dates and locations may be changed 
So far the schedule is as follows:
  *
MARCH 26 - BUSAN
APRIL 2 - SONGNAM
APRIL 16/17 - INCHEON
MAY 28 - JEONJU
JUNE 4 - JINJU
JUNE 18 - GOYANG
JUNE 26 - GWANGJU
 
P.S. While I genuinely liked this poster when I first saw it yesterday, another fan had a different view.
I saw an image of more or less real looking Dong Ha, with a smile on his face, his arms crossed casually, which overall gives him a very relaxed expression. The other fan said , it resembles an election poster. It seems to be saying : "HELLO. I'M DONG HA. I AM YOUR FAVORITE SINGER. VOTE FOR ME!"
Well, so now this poster is ruined for me! Thanks a lot, Fatma!

No comments:

Post a Comment