Friday, February 24, 2017

Jung Dong Ha is now in the USA !


Ah, the concert that I cannot attend is already tomorrow!
Jung Dong Ha was captured yesterday in the Incheon Airport, heading to LA.


Dong Ha is giving a concert tomorrow at 6 pm, in Agua Caliente Resort and Spa, in the city of Rancho Mirage, California.
 


Street in the Rancho Mirage town

This Agua Caliente appears to be a very cool, and luxurious resort. Situated in a California desert, with mountains around.

I hope Dong Ha has opportunity to relax and enjoy. This concert appears to be a part of some business trip, I think. I hope he is paid well, and that some other arrangements are made for the near future (East Coast visits).
I hear, that more than 10 Korean fans also traveled to California, to attend the concert, and cheer for him. Those Korean fans are so crazy dedicated, and faithful. ^_^ I am almost certain that after the concert, some secret videos will show up. Wheee, I can't wait.
                                                                             ♥   ♥   ♥
Another pleasant news is, that at the LA airport, there were fans waiting for him, and greeted him with flowers and gifts. I'm so happy to hear this. Once you love him, you love him. It can only stop if he drastically changes his personality, and becomes an arrogant jerk.




No comments:

Post a Comment